At Durango Laser Dentistry, we provide dentures for any adult looking for an affordable way to replace multiple teeth. These are removable oral appliances made with natural-looking artificial teeth to restore the health, function and beauty of your smile. With a consultation at our office, Dr. Mason Miner can evaluate your smile to see which type of denture is most suitable for your needs.
Types of Dentures
There are two most common types of dentures: complete dentures or partial dentures.
- A complete denture is most suitable if you are needing to replace all the teeth in a full dental arch. If this is the case, our dentist may recommend you use a denture adhesive to ensure this appliance fits comfortably and securely.
- A partial denture is a great option if you only have a few missing teeth but still have natural teeth remaining. This is designed with a thin framework to attach to your natural teeth so you can enjoy a full smile once again.
- Dentures can be made to attach to implants so the dentures do not come in and out. This makes it so you can eat what you want!
Either type of denture can also be anchored in place with dental implants, making the restoration more stable and healthier for your mouth over time. Be sure to ask Dr. Miner about how dental implants can improve the feel of your denture!
Benefits of Dentures
Dentures in Durango, Colorado, are not only a great way to restore missing teeth, but they can also:
- Make improvements in your speech
- Raise your self-confidence
- Enhance your ability to eat
- Restore your natural facial volume
- Boost the appearance of your smile
Schedule a Consultation Today!
Think a complete denture or a partial is the right choice for your smile? Contact us today at 970-247-2677 to schedule a consultation with our dentist and team to find out!