If you have one or more chipped, discolored or gapped teeth, you might want to consider dental veneers here at Durango Laser Dentistry. Dental veneers are thin shells we place onto the front of the teeth, creating a protective cover against damage and stains. These come in many different varieties, but the most common ones we use are porcelain and resin veneers, which are made to match your natural tooth color.
What Can I Fix With Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers can be used to enhance the appearance of a single tooth or your entire smile. Our dentist may recommend veneers if you are looking to:
- Whiten discolored or stained teeth
- Hide chipped, broken or worn-down teeth
- Close spaces and gaps
- Fix the appearance of irregularly shaped or crooked teeth
- Cover discolored root canal treatments
- Improve the look of your smile
- Have a Hollywood smile
Once Dr. Mason Miner has examined your smile and has confirmed you are a good candidate for veneers, we will start preparing for the fitting by taking impressions. From there, we will fit your new veneers onto the teeth to adjust them until you approve.
Benefits of Dental Veneers
There are several benefits of choosing dental veneers to improve the appearance of your teeth, including:
- A boost in self-confidence
- Stain and discoloration resistance
- Very little enamel removal
- Strengthening of your natural teeth
- A permanent solution
- Durable and do not change color over time
Enjoy a More Confident Smile Today!
At Durango Laser Dentistry, we want you to enjoy a beautiful smile for a lifetime. Contact us today at 970-247-2677 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Mason Miner and learn more about custom-made dental veneers and smile makeovers in Durango, Colorado.